Bambee Bambee

HOLY CRAP!!!

My sides are still hurting from laughing my frickin' ass off! So damn funny!!

BIRD!

FF: Warfare 7 FF: Warfare 7

It's Absolute Mayhem!

Why did Garland have to die?! It would have been cool to see him in more fights! I hope Celes gets hers! Great series! Keep up the great work!

HAcoreRD responds:

Garland was weak in FF1, so I figured that since my party of mages killed him w/o 1 death, celes could tear him up.

Smile! Smile!

Smile!

Very dark. Very very dark. It was really great until the ending. Why the sudden change of mood? The funky music was really a downer. All in all though, I thought it was great!

PewDiePie Adventures PewDiePie Adventures

Dang it's a great (yet a tad frustrating but I know that's what you're going for) game! So glad I watched those vidz of him playing The House before playing this lol. Hope to see a sequel for PewDie. Just make sure not to waste your lantern lol. Brofist!
Overall: 4.5/5
I almost stopped in frustration from the Piggy barrel part and I wouldn't respawn at the save station. The lilly pad and barbie part made me nostalgic for MegaMan 2. Damn you HeatMan!! lol

Kwing responds:

Haha, glad you liked it! I'm definitely considering another PewDiePie game, but I really want to do something new and original. I was thinking some kind of barrel beat-em-up, but who knows?

Arcade Retrollection Arcade Retrollection

Sweet Game

Scored 673 in KABOOM

Flash NES Emulator Flash NES Emulator

My NES liked to do that a lot

This is deffinately my favorite NES emulator because it does what the actual NES did (at least what my NES did).