Bambee Bambee

HOLY CRAP!!!

My sides are still hurting from laughing my frickin' ass off! So damn funny!!

BIRD!

FF: Warfare 7 FF: Warfare 7

It's Absolute Mayhem!

Why did Garland have to die?! It would have been cool to see him in more fights! I hope Celes gets hers! Great series! Keep up the great work!

HAcoreRD responds:

Garland was weak in FF1, so I figured that since my party of mages killed him w/o 1 death, celes could tear him up.

Smile! Smile!

Smile!

Very dark. Very very dark. It was really great until the ending. Why the sudden change of mood? The funky music was really a downer. All in all though, I thought it was great!

(2003)Newspaper Monster (2003)Newspaper Monster

You Get The Stick!

I absolutely LOVE this clay movie!!! That is one of the funniest damn things I have ever seen! Clay-mation is just awesome! Great job!

--The Bard's Song-- --The Bard's Song--

Absolutely Amazing

At first I was a tad reluctant to view this one because how can you improve on perfection? The Bard's Song is a brilliant piece of animation and Blind Guardian just rules. Great work!

Tribal 2 ACS Tribal 2 ACS

Christmas Rules!

nuff said

B&W Drama Theater B&W Drama Theater

That was different.....

Well uhh...that was rather interesting. Pretty good though.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

Simply Rad-Tastic!!!

Mere words cannot describe how awesome and moving this flash movie is. I absolutely love this movie. I'm voting 5 all the way, every day! The anime style characters are so cool!

HEAT MAN 1 Complete Works HEAT MAN 1 Complete Works

I can only think of one word to describe this....

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Megaman goes to HELL Megaman goes to HELL

WOW!!!

I love this one even more than the Heatman Dr.Zaius one!! Truely excellently done!